Monday, January 3, 2011

Mon. 1/03

11:20am CST - Admin note: I've added "Past Performance Results" over there in the right margin of this blog. That will be updated monthly. And I will cease posting my weekly P/L chart since I will be updating my equity curve monthly instead.

Tough Sunday evening as I foolishly thought that the grain opening would be stellar in the first open of the year. Down as much as $2.4k on 30 contracts with the last ZW winning long stopping me out to the tick before drifting to my target 6 cents higher over an hour later (pic below). But a 10-lot ZS short this morning more than offset the Sun. night mishaps to wrap up the 1st trading day of 2011 in my favorite color: GREEN!


Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1758(30), ZW -$464(10)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:40
Net $P/L:1294
Wins:2
Losses:5
Win%:29
Avg$Win:1849
Avg$Loss:-481

No comments:

Post a Comment