Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thurs. 12/09

2:50pm CST - No emini trades as things there were really dead on rollover day. Should have stayed out of 6E too I guess. And ZS slapped my 6-lots around nicely today as if I was the ball in a ping pong game. My P/L curve is in a big wedge (will post at end of month). For my sanity, it better break out to the up side!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$2204(30), ZW $723(15), GCL $755(8), 6E -$778(6)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:59
Net $P/L:-1505
Wins:8
Losses:9
Win%:47
Avg$Win:222
Avg$Loss:-365

4 comments:

  1. It still amazes me how you can manage all these symbols at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 monitors helps - but the red P/L says I didn't manage them very well today! Hey Sandy, did you get my email from last week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually try deucalions@rocketmail.com ("s" before ampersand)

    ReplyDelete