Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thurs.

1:30pm CDT - Augh on beans today. They went nowhere. Party due, I'm sure, to contract volume being nearly split between May and July so nearly time to rollover to July. Crude came within 12 cents of my target but never got there. I exited as it headed back toward my entry, breaking my trading rules but making money. Price never hit my stop or target so my plan called for exiting at pit close which would have been $690 worse than what I actually made so I don't feel too bad. That's the problem with not following your plan - when it makes you money, it teaches you to not follow it next time too!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$967(6), GCL $1037(3)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:15
Net $P/L:75
Wins:1
Losses:2
Win%:33
Avg$Win:1037
Avg$Loss:-481

No comments:

Post a Comment